Properties Inspector - Line Help
- border_color – Set the border color of control.
- border_size – Set the border size of control.
- border_style – Set the border style of control.
- name – Set the name of member variable.
- split_type – Specifies the region splitting at the end of the page after the control, if there is not enough space to fit this region completely. Possible values are: Default, Allow Split After, Prevent Split After. Default - determined by the region splitting flag and controls to the top. Allow Split After - region splitting allowed after this control. Prevent Split After - region can't be splitted after this control - it will be moved to the next page or splitted after another control to the bottom where splitting is allowed.
- orientation –
- print – If ON then report engine prints the control. If OFF then the control will not be printed.
- print_if – Set condition that specify if to print the control.
- remove_empty_line – If ON then takes away the vertical space occupied by an object if the object is not visible.
- position – Set the position of control.
- position_type – Specifies type of position for this control. It can be Float or Fixed. A floated control can change its position if a control above changes the size.
- size – Set the size of control.