Contextual Menu - Field
For a field or a method, the Context Menu provides the following options:
- Create Property – Opens Create Property dialog for creating a new property.
- Diagnose – Opens the “Diagnose Field” dialog for requesting a diagnose of the state of the table and its elements. The latest diagnose given is always saved in the directory of the diagnosed database. This file will be overwritten when another diagnose is requested. There is an option to request an additional output in a text window.
- Reindex – Forces the creation of new indexes for the selected field / the selected method.
- Encrypt – Opens the “Encrypt Field” dialog for encrypting the selected field / the selected method.
- Statistics – Shows statistical data for the current field.
- Delete – Drops the field from the parent table.
- Refresh – Updates properties of the field.