Table of Contents
Valentina Release 5.5 Notes
- [NEW] - Valentina for Java ADK. (beta)
- [NEW] - Valentina for C ADK. (beta)
Added few new videos to Youtube service with links from many places of Valentina site and wiki.
- [New] MS SQL now can be used as Datasource of Valentina Reports. Works on 3 OS.
- [New] Added many ONLINE Examples
- [Imp] Valentina Report engine improved A LOTS in 5.5. Many tasks was re-written with the help of new algorithms. Right now Valentina Reports can do complex layouts with sub-reports, which you will not find in other report engines.
- SIMPLIFIED installation and start for beginners, because now Valentina Server will start with 1 connection allowed, even if there is no any valid license file.
- [New] Ability to connect to mySQL/PostgreSQL by a socket.file
- [New] Ability to view log files of mySQL
- [New] Ability to view log files of postgreSQL
- [New] - for Valentina Server connection you can see now Projects. This simplifies a lots register/unregister of a project.
- [New] 'SELECT … FOR JSON' extension. First step to support JSON in Valentina DB.
- [Imp] We have relax grammar of VSQL, so now it is possible to have 'ORDER BY' and 'LIMIT' clauses in the subqueries, although SQL Standard do not allow this. This was made, first of all for Valentina Reports.