1) I guess command line is used to writer some bash / bat automated scripts?
If you have right now some scripts around pgAdmin, may be you can copy them here or send privately here on forum to me, then we can see what exactly you using and how.
2) I can see why you may want to specify in command line server/db
but I do not see how command line parameters related to SQL editor?
3) I think its easy enough for us to add any command line params you may want.
=========== Mantis Info =====================
It is better to report such issue(s) into Mantis - our bug tracker.
Why it is better? Described in these FAQs:
* Each separate issue report into separate issue report.
* If you have database or project then attach it compressed to the report.
you can put up to 250Kb archives.
* Provide in the report as many detailed info as you can: OS, version, locale, ….
* If possible, please provide exact steps how to reproduce problem.