1) in release 6.2 we have improve work of our Valentina Report Server. The main task was make sure that we can setup by schedule events of Valentina Server, which can produce REPORTS from any datasource (vdb, mySQL, postgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server) and send them by email.
We have found that we need to add a new VSQL command "REPORT", as well as improve Events in Valentina Server here and there. Also we have improve GUI of Valentina Studio in work with Events of Valentina Server.
2) Set of new features and long awaited improvements in Valentina Studio.
- Show Async Notifications from Valentina Server and postgreSQL
- Error Lookup Dialog
- Sort/Unsort Table Fields
- Different improvements in work with Events of Valentina Server
- Search Field in the Dump Tables dialog to easy manipulate sets of tables
3) Valentina SQLite Server now can be used by C SDK.
Please read details in Release Note 6.2