Valentina Studio Pro
- [New][Start Page] - “Recent Databases” and “Recent Projects” now show items sorted by date | most recent | alphabetical.
- [Fix]Table Alias auto-completion displays RecID and OID fields
- [New][Data Editor] - (X) Option to remove filter rows; OPTION+CLICK (ALT on Win/Linux) removes all filters
- [Imp] [Diagrams] “Save Changes…” changed to “Apply Changes…”
- [Imp] [Admin] Create Database dialog for Valentina Server allows database mode (1-4 files)
- [Fix][Data Editor] - “CMD + E” works while you in edit mode of a filter cell.
Valentina Server 7.5 on macOS introduces changes which are important to understand before you upgrade.Read the complete article, especially if you are using Valentina Server on macOS.
- [Imp][REST] - Examples in Python improved to use Python lists. Transformation to XML/JSON happens inside of helper script now.
- [Fix] 8068 - Create KeyValue when vdb is under VSERVER
- [New] - “LINK RECORD(LAST) OF T1 WITH RECORD(LAST) OF T2”, you can use now LAST keyword to specify the last_recid_of_table(“T”)
- [Imp] - SELECT … FOR XML, FOR JSON and REST now supports VARIANT field type
- [Imp] - SHOW VIDENTS now returns names of KeyValue objects
- [Imp] - TRUNCATE TABLE now works for a Table with Links if all Links are empty
- [Imp] - Exceptions about date/time now shows the current DateTime format and separators, so a developer can easily understand what to change