Improvements are available in both the free Valentina Studio and Valentina Studio Pro, unless feature is otherwise only a Pro feature.
- [Fix] 8164 Save and restore the size of the Edit Query dialog
- [Fix] 8166 Fix opening the SQL Server database with Cyrillic symbols in name [Windows]
- [Fix] 8167[MSSQL] Fix showing the image returned by the SQL Server
- [Fix] 8169[Report Editor] “Sort by Fields” dialog works only for 2 fields, but not 3, 4, …
- [Fix] 8171[PostgreSQL] Fix Data Editor Layout saving for PostgreSQL table
Unless noted, improvements apply to Valentina Reports ADKs as well as Valentina Reports on Valentina Server.
- [Fix] 8179 Date formatting in the Expression control outputs only time for $F() macro for Valentina DB
- [Fix] 8168 MultiRow-binding (prepared SqlStatement) could ignore some bind rows
- [Fix] 8173 ABS( '1' ) returns empty string instead of numeric 1 value
- [Fix] 8176 Database locale not applied to the SQL FORMAT() function
- [Imp][Linux] added extension compiled for PHP 7.2
Valentina Release 7.5.9 products are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software website. If you purchased a new or upgrade version of a product within the last 12 months, you are entitled to any updates for free.