1. Nedi Freguglia
  2. Omegabundle
  3. Wednesday, January 02 2019, 03:07 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi, I bought two days ago the Omegabundle for Windows, and I received, after a while, a mail with the serial number.
I downloaded and installed Valentina Studio 8. Then I looked for any documentation about using Valentina Reports for Xojo, but I found only very old documentation (2013-2014).
Then I downloaded Valentina Reports for Xojo, and copied the plugin in the corresponding folder of Xojo.
I tried to look at the examples supplied by the installation, but I am in trouble, and I don't know how to go on.
Will anyone, please, tell me what I have to do for:
a) create reports for Xojo (2017r3 - 2018r4)
b) print these reports from a Xojo desktop app
c) print these reports from a web app on Linux server
Thank you very much.
Nedi
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Sergey Pashkov Accepted Answer
Hello,

a) You create a project (*.vsp) and reports in it the Valentina Studio, then you can use this project from Xojo application with V4RB plugin.

b) Here's an example of a desktop application that uses reports:
C:\Users\user\Documents\Paradigma Software\V4RB_8\Examples\VReport\GeneralOnSQLite

To run it on Windows, it may be necessary to add "Copy Files" build step and add DB and project to it (screenshots attached)

c) Web application:
C:\Users\user\Documents\Paradigma Software\V4RB_8\Examples\VReport\WebOnSQLite

The deployment guide to run compiled application on Linux is attached in the references section.
Attachments (2)
References
  1. http://valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v8/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:v4rb:manual:deployment:linux
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 1
Nedi Freguglia Accepted Answer
Thank you, Sergey. Just confirm this: the V4RB Plugin is the same as ValentinaPlugin.xojo_plugin , isn't it?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 2
Right, it is the same
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 3
I have another question for you: in the example there is the method Valentina.InitReports to which I should pass as parameter the serial to avoid the "Demo version" to be printed.
I have coded the only serial I reveiced, that of Valentina Studio Pro for Windows, but the string "Demo version" is still in the report.
Do I have to do anything else?
Tanks.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 4
Lynn Fredricks Accepted Answer
Hi Nedi,

There are separate products for locally playing back Valentina Reports, each of which has its own license.

If you want to deploy Valentina Reports with your Xojo app, you should get Valentina Reports for Xojo ADK (the OS version you want to deploy).
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 5
Thank you for your answer.
Buying Omega bundle I have the license for Valentina Studio, which I can use to design my reports, but if I want to use them with Xojo I have to buy the Valentina Reports for Xojo license ($ 199). Am I right?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 6
Thank you for your answer.
Buying Omega bundle I have the license for Valentina Studio, which I can use to design my reports, but if I want to use them with Xojo I have to buy the Valentina Reports for Xojo license ($ 199). Am I right?

Yes. You should buy it for the OS target.

Also, you should note that if you buy three ADKs at one time, a discount applies. This is so that you can save money if you want Valentina Reports for Xojo (Mac), Valentina Reports for Xojo (Windows) and Valentina Reports for Xojo (Linux).
Comment
  1. Ruslan Zasukhin
  2. 2 years ago
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 7
ronaldo florendo jr Accepted Answer
I had same. issue.

I bought ADK for ALL. But still, Im having problem with DEMO watermark. Please help
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 8
Hello Ronaldo,

So you pass 3 serials (for Mac, Linux and Windows) starting with VR4RB- to Valentina.InitReports but the DEMO is still printed?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 9
Hi Ronaldo,

If you are having a formatting issue with your serial numbers, open a trouble ticket so that our support staff can see the code you are using.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 10
ronaldo florendo jr Accepted Answer
Hi Valentina Guys, thanks for your reply. I noticed I made a mistake on typing the serial key for valentina adk.
It is now work properly

Thank much!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 11
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server
  1. 4 subcategories
Valentina Database ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Reports ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Other Discussions