Hi Valentina Developers,
we are happy to expose 9.5b15
1) This release DROPS 32-bit support for MAC and LINUX. For Windows, we still provide 32-bit archives for some time.
On FTP for v9.5 and newer, mac_32 and lin_32 folders will not exist.
2) All Valentina ADK installers for Mac OS X are new. Now they are packages, and 64-bit ready. Before they was 32-bit apps.
3) All Valentina ADK Installers for Mac OS X now install into "Users/Shared/Paradigma Software" folder. Before it was "Users/username/Paradigma Software"
* [New][Examples] Cloud Examples of ValentinaDB/SQLite databases (Sakila), which user can download and open in one click. Also, the user can hide examples and reload at any time.
* [New][Examples] Cloud Examples of Valentina Projects with reports.
* [New][Reports] Multi-Part Reports.
* [New][Reports] Double-sided Labels.
* [Imp][Linux] upgrade Qt from v5.5 to 5.13
[New][SQL] MERGE command with 2 or more fields joins, now will use indexing. This speed up things in hundreds of times.
and other improvements: ** http://valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v9/doku.php?id=valentina:releases:9.0:9.5 **