Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
Valentina Studio Universal Sale! Save 40% on new licenses of Valentina Studio Pro Universal for a limited time. One license works on macOS, Windows and Linux! Ends May 1, 2021! Order now for only $239.99!
- [New][MSSQL] Specialized Data Editors for MS SQL: Date, DateTime, DateTime2, DateTimeOffset, SmallDateTime, Time, Binary, VarBinary, Image, UniqueIdentifier, SQL_Variant
- [New][MSSQL] Now supports RowVersion field type
- [Fix][Schema Editor] Fixed delay after applying schema changes – don’t wait for internal tasks to finish.
- [Fix][SQL Editor] Fixed positioning the auto-completion menu on the secondary display.
- [Fix][Data Editor][PostgreSQL] 8887 Fixed error when loading related PostgreSQL table which has a JSON column.
- [Fix][Data Editor][MSSQL] 8948 Fixed showing NULL values in the table data.
- [Fix][PostgreSQL] 8942 Fixed generation of the query to create an index – supported INCLUDE clause
- [Fix][VDB] Fixed restoring date and time separators in local prefs
- [Fix][MySQL] Fixed reading NULL default values in the column definition
- [Fix][MySQL] Showing NULL values in result of the query
- [Fix][MySQL] Restored “Float” field type, removed “Real”
Valentina for Xojo
The Xojo development environment supports multiple compile targets, including macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and more. You can find the iOS example projects within the downloadable archive.
- [Imp] Updated macOS deployment script – added ability to specify individual vcomponent libraries to copy to the app (kernel, vclient, report)
- [Imp] Deployment scripts added into the installer of V4RB, so you can easily call from a command line, OR use from a Xojo post-build script
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [New][SQL] SQL command ‘UNLINK RECORDS (1,..) FROM EACH RECORD’ or ‘UNLINK RECORDS (1,..) FROM ALL RECORDS’.
- [Fix] Critical issue for page files with millions of pages. The update is recommended for users with potentially big Tables/Links/Indexes (hundreds of millions of records).
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site.