Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
[New] Workspace States (PRO). Workspaces already enabled saving collections of tools and preferences by name for building powerful toolkits around each project you have. These include: Bookmarks, SQL Snippets, Recent databases, Recent projects, Open connections, Open local databases and Query log. Valentina Studio Pro 13 adds:
- Tabs. All tabs open and in the correct order in the Valentina Studio main window.
- Editors. All editors and their positions appear in the position saved to the named Workspace.
- Connections. Any saved connections to databases are automatically reconnected on relaunch with the Workspace.
[New] Better MongoDB Support. Valentina Studio 12 introduced support for MongoDB. Valentina Studio 13 adds additional support:
- MongoDB Diagramming. Valentina Studio Schema Editor diagramming now works with MongoDB
- MongoDB Productivity. Opening and working with MongoDB is faster and more productive in the Schema and SQL Editors.
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux (x86, ARM64), macOS and Raspberry PI.
- Server Split Log. Enables splitting of the log-file to avoid lengthy logs. The default value is true, so that the server checks the length of the current log file every 5 minutes and if its length is greater than 20MB, starts a new log.
- Status of SSL Certificate. All ADK Clients (the free portion of the native API component for working with Valentina Server) can store and check the status of the SSL certificate in order to increase security and diagnose networking issues)
- Slow Query Time Tracking. Any SQL query which takes more than this time (in seconds) will be treated as slow and will come to the slow-query dedicated log file.
- Table Permissions. In addition to database and project level permissions, it is now possible to grant privileges on a per table basis.
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- ValentinaDB on macOS now supports a lock file policy for MacOS + “remote file system” (NAS, flash-drive).
The updated products are now available for download.