Extract and present data in charts, graphs and other customized visualizations from your LiveCode based applications with Reporting for LiveCode.
LiveCode can create multi-operating system, data-driven applications from a single code base. Application developers use LiveCode to build a wide range of applications that benefit from built in reporting, including custom financial analysis apps, point of sale solutions, medical diagnostics and more.
With Reporting for LiveCode, you can pull data from most business and enterprise data sources including Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL and even SQLite. You can then present that data is a visually desirable and useful way right from your application.
Valentina Studio Pro - Included (Select OS Version)
Valentina Studio Pro Does More than Reports
Valentina Studio Pro is more than just a powerful Report Designer, but also an amazing database management tool that includes tools like Visual Query Builder, SQL DIFF, Database Continuous Integration, Database Diagramming and more.
Valentina Reports ADK for LiveCode - Included
Deployment runtime components and client for LiveCode apps on macOS, Windows and Linux. Build your LiveCode applications and incorporate the Valentina Reports ADK runtimes to enable powerful reporting features in your product.
- Deploy 64 bit runtimes on macOS, Windows and Linux
- Data sources include Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL and the SQLite and Valentina DB database servers
- Display formatted text and numerical data in grids, sub-reports, calculated fields and labels in reports
- Global header/footers, per page header/footers and many other layout options
- Programmatically export your reports as XML enriched PDF documents, web pages, text or graphics
- Generate reports in the form of labels, point-of-sale receipts and more from your app
- Move your reports project across operating systems, platforms and to Valentina Server
- Unlimited, royalty free distribution with your applications that doesn't expire; 12 months of free updates included
Valentina Server /25 - Included (Select OS Version)
Valentina Server /25 is a standalone business ready server available on macOS, Windows and Linux (x86 and ARM7*). This version includes 25 simultaneous connections for Reports | REST | Valentina DB and an unlimited number of connections of SQLite Server.
Reports and Forms can use any supported database Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL and the incorporated SQLite and Valentina DB database servers.
If you select a Linux license, it can work on either Linux (x86) or Raspbian on ARM7 (Raspberry PI).
Yes, you should be able to host your copy of Valentina Server on AWS or other cloud based platforms.
Additional Options for Reporting for LiveCode
You can also add two other solutions to your Reporting for LiveCode solution.
- DB ADK for LiveCode
- Incorporate the ultra-fast object relational Valentina DB into your applications on macOS, Windows and Linux
- Developer Network
- An OEM solution to deploy copies of Valentina Server with your solutions on macOS, Windows and Linux