Freely open, navigate, customize and print reports created in Valentina Studio Pro in any version of Valentina Studio with Valentina Reports Viewer.
Valentina Reports are contained in Valentina Projects (.vsp files). These project files are created in Valentina Studio Pro. Valentina Projects can include layouts, connections, queries and everything else associated with a report. All versions of Valentina Studio can preview these reports.
What You Can Do with Valentina Reports Viewer
- Preview Reports
- Open a .vsp file in any version of Valentina Studio, including the free version, and navigate forward and backward
- Modify Data Sources
- Customize or modify where you source your data
- Modify Queries
- Modify your queries so you can explore alternate scenarios
- Print Reports
- Select paper formats, set custom print sizes and set printer specific options
- Export Reports
- Export as PDF, HTML or other supported export formats
- Use Command Line
- Use a command line interface to generate reports from terminal or automation scripts