Valentina Reports ADK lets you embed a powerful, graphically rich reporting system into your applications and deploy them royalty free. Over 30 different desktop, mobile and web applications supported.
Valentina Reports ADK Benefits At a Glance
- A complete, rich palette of visual report objects with scriptable properties, custom methods
- Display formatted text and numerical data in grids, sub-reports, calculated fields and labels; all objects support scripted behavior
- Global header/footers, per page header/footers and many other layout options
- Incorporate and transform data into charts, graphs, barcodes, embedded web pages and images
- Applications can pass scripts to Valentina Reports, granting direct access to Valentina Report objects
- Programmatically export your reports as XML enriched PDF documents, web pages, text or graphics
- Move your reports project across operating systems, platforms and to Valentina Server or Embedded Server
- Unlimited, royalty free distribution with your applications
- 12 months of free updates are included with your license
- Available for all major operating systems and development environments
- Works with all major databases, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and more
Valentina Reports ADK Platform APIs
Valentina Reports ADK is available for every major development environment and technology.
Purchase only the platform combinations you need, such as C++ / Linux, C / macOS or LiveCode / Windows.
All versions of Valentina Reports ADK support all data sources. You do not have to pay individually for data source support.
Valentina Reports ADK Data Sources
All Valentina Reports ADKs can use any and all of the following databases as data sources for report generation:
You do not need to purchase Valentina Reports ADK based on the database. All Reports ADKs support all of the databases.