Hi, I made a upgrade from Valentina ADK C++ from version 9 to version 11 to compile my application as Mac universal (x86_64 and arm64).
I just replaced the dylib's and update the serials in my application and I get a crash on call 'ValentinaInit'....
I have been using (I think) MacOS Valentina C++ SDK version 4 for a while.
When trying to compile applications using version 4, I run into the problem that Valentina SDK 4.x uses libstdc++
but now Xcode 11 requires the use of libc++.
Do newer ve...
Way are you not reading my mail
I have downloaded VSDK_x64_5 and fixed the compiling problem.
vcomponents folder is ended _x64 and in the xcode project is the Search Paths is
vcomponents without _x64....