1. Chiara
  2. Valentina Studio
  3. 月, 8月 21 2017, 03:32 PM
  4.  メールで購読
I upgraded Valentina Studio today and haven't been able to connect to my Azure database since. It was working fine on Friday. Did anything change?

I get the error in the screenshot attached.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Chiara
添付ファイル
コメント
There are no comments made yet.
Sergey Pashkov 承諾済みの回答
Hello Chiara,

Yes, there should be one improvement for Azure.

All login names we have seen before were in format
user@db_name
for server db_name.database.windows.net

SSMS tool doesn't require to input the "@db_name", so we add this part automatically now in Valentina Studio, too.

But in your screenshot, I can see that you have different format recupel@recupel.db.
The ".db" part - is something new.
Does it have specific meaning and it is impossible to connect without it?
コメント
There are no comments made yet.
Chiara 承諾済みの回答
Hi Sergey,
thanks for the quick answer.
I think I had seen the notation with the .db somewhere and it used to work.
I tried now with the user name only and it works!
Thanks again for your support.

Best,
Chiara
コメント
There are no comments made yet.
  • ページ :
  • 1


There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server
  1. 4 subcategories
Valentina Database ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Reports ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Other Discussions
  1. 0 subcategories
BETA Testing
  1. 0 subcategories
Education & Research
  1. 0 subcategories
Omegabundle
  1. 0 subcategories