Valentina Studio / Studio Pro
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration.
- [New][SqlEditor] Use Cmd/Ctrl + ` to toggle recents/editor.
- [New][SqlEditor] Use Cmd/Ctrl + 1/2/3/4 to switch tabs in the left panel of SQL Editor.
- [New][SqlEditor] “Duplicate Line” command renamed to “Duplicate Line(s)” - now you can select few lines and CMD+D will duplicate them.
- [Fix] 8484[PostgreSql]: The first Query Hangs.
- [Fix] 8510: “Format SQL Query” corrupts query when using ON DELETE
- [Fix] 8516: SQL-Server Query returns inconsistent results instead of error.
- [Fix] 8519: SqlAnalyser show not resolved idents in the valid query with FIRST( … ORDER BY …)
- [Fix] 8527: Unable to use SQLite Server Database as a data source in the LOCAL project if database file has an extension.
- [Fix][SqlAnalyzer][VDB] sometimes, on the first use of OID field it was marked as not recognized.
- [Fix][SqlAnalyzer] now knows to CREATE/DROP/ALTER schema commands.
There was also a Valentina Studio only Release 9.1.4 with all updates rolled into 9.1.5:
- [Fix] 8514: Schemas/tables not showing in the left panel after updating to 9.1.3
- [Fix][Form Editor] fix hide button to reset edited value
- [Fix][PostgreSQL] Fixed missing function arguments after schema refresh
- [Fix][Diagrams] Fixed missing control action icons when zoomed and on Retina screen
- [Fix][Diagrams] Returned back text aliasing for Retina
- [Fix][Report Editor] Hide CrossTab control in the release build, it is not ready yet
Valentina DB is the ultra fast, object-relational database from Paradigma Software. All improvements to Valentina DB are also rolled into related products including Valentina Studio and Valentina Server.
- [Fix] 8513: Ability to define any condition for INNER JOIN, affects also MERGE
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the Developer Blog as well.