Valentina Studio Pro, Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo, ValentinaDB ADK for Xojo and a copy of Valentina Server are all included in Omegabundle for Xojo 2021!
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New][SQL Editor][Pro]9000 – Autocomplete now suggests all fields for “SELECT tblAlias.| FROM TBL tblAlis”
- [New][SQL Editor]8999 – Autocomplete now respect command “CALL procName()”.
- [New][PostgreSQL] – Show partitioned tables in the Schema Editor (for issue #8866)
- [New][VDB]9001 – JSON field from Valentina DB integrated.
- [Imp][SQL Editor] – Autocomplete now filters out symbols better in a SELECT command.
- [Imp][SSH] – Added more detailed error messages for public-key authentication, with suggestions on how to fix them
- [Fix][SSHManager] – Removed active waiting for SSH (it reduced CPU utilization).
- [Fix][SQL Editor][MySQL] – getting the list of built-in functions from hosts where MySQL system tables are unavailable due to restricted permissions.
- [Fix][MySQL]8991 – Add row with value of YEAR type in MySQL database
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux, macOS and Raspberry PI.
- [Fix][Report Server][Linux] – Accessing VDB data sources under specific circumstances
Valentina Reports cross platform reports system is available in Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Reports ADK for embedding a reporting system into applications and Valentina Studio as a reports authoring, testing and deployment platform.
- [Fix][Windows] – Printing reports hosted on Valentina Server to a local printer from client applications on Windows (without Valentina.Init or Valentina.InitReports calls)
- [Fix][Windows] – Printing reports in reverse order
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [Imp][Linux] – Now it is not necessary to have aliases in vcomponents folder. Aliases could get lost during the transfer to hosting, now there is no need to recreate them which simplifies deployment.
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site.