I have a question about VTable.AddRecord and VCursor.AddRecord methods.
How can I check if an error occurs?
1. Do these methods raise an exception if an error occurs?
2. Do these methods return an invalid RecId such as zero and not raise an exception?
3. Should I check VDabase.ErrNumber after the action.
4. In general, when does Valentina raise exceptions instead of specific return values?
5. Is there a good document on the design philosophy for the Valentina ADK that answers these types of questions that I should be referencing?