Valentina Studio Pro 7 is the advanced data solution for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, that supports all major databases including MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite and Valentina DB, all in a single tool. This release includes several new features:
- Database Continuous Integration Tools. Valentina Studio Pro already has a powerful SQL DIFF tool, and now gains a Schema Snapshot tool and Source Control system
- Keyboard Shortcuts Customization. Users can modify the default keyboard shortcuts to whatever keys they would like to use
- Data Editor Layouts. Create and load custom layouts in the Data Editor to display different aspects of data, and use layouts that work between different tables and databases
- Schema Cache. Studio Pro will save the schema cache when database is closed and restore it on the next opening
- SQLite to Valentina DB Converter. An improved, step by step system to allow SQLite databases to be ported to Paradigma Software's advanced, object-relational database system
- Reports Parameters. Valentina Studio Pro 7 report editor can add reports parameters, which allow users of free Valentina Studio to view reports with selectable parameters
- Localization. Valentina Studio 7 supports English, German, Russian and Ukrainian selectable in preferences; Japanese version coming soon
Valentina Studio Pro 7 also incorporates numerous small improvements, performance speed ups and fixes.
Valentina Studio Pro 7 is available for $199 per platform (or $399 for a cross platform license on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X), and also an education discounted versions is available. Valentina Studio 7 is also available for free. Both versions are available immediately for download from the official website at http://www.valentina-db.com.