Valentina Studio 8
Available on Linux, Windows and MacOS, Valentina Studio is a powerful and free database management tool for PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, SQLite and Valentina DB. With the release of Valentina Studio 8 and Valentina Studio Pro 8, Valentina Studio is now capable of delivering an easy to use visual data management front end through the inclusion of Valentina Forms. Developers can build, script and deploy Valentina Forms through Valentina Studio Pro 8 ($199 per platform or $399.99 for Universal). Users can use forms stored on their own computers or stored on Valentina Server, using only the free Valentina Studio.
New Features include...
- Valentina Forms Editor. Drag and drop layouts, controls, database objects and widgets to construct forms visually and save into a Valentina Project File
- Any Supported Datasource. Valentina Forms work with any supported datasource, much like Valentina Reports, including PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, SQLite and Valentina DB
- Code Snippets Library. Snippets library for often used code snippets and custom code snippets
- Array Editor. Also in Valentina Studio 8, the Data Editor includes a special Array Editor in support of the new feature in Valentina DB ADK and Valentina DB Server
Both free Valentina Studio 8 and commercial Valentina Studio Pro 8 are immediately available for download and purchase.
Valentina Server 8
Valentina Server 8 is a data platform solution on all major development environments on Linux (x86 and ARM7 for Raspberry PI), Windows and MacOS. Valentina Server 8 incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina DB Database Server and Valentina SQLite Database Server, with native client APIs allows high level integration with most application and web development environments and languages, including .NET, ODBC, Java, C++, C, Xojo, LiveCode, PHP, Ruby / Ruby on Rails, and others. A mature implementation of REST support makes Valentina Server features available to any environment that supports REST. Valentina Reports Server works with many datasources, allows generation of reports from MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Valentina DB, with reports served as web pages, images, PDF, LateX, email and more.
New features in Valentina Server 8 include the ability to serve Valentina Forms from registered Valentina Projects on the server. It also incorporates a Valentina DB feature - the ARRAY field type based on the SQL 2003 standard: a single dimension, fixed size. Valentina Server 8 is available in two configurations:
- Valentina Server 8 (standalone). A single deployment solution on one OS including all Valentina Server 8 features, plus all updates and upgrades that are released within 12 months. $299 and up, depending on configuration.
- Valentina Developer Network. Developers and ISVs can deploy Valentina Server 8 to their customers bundled with their solutions, royalty free and in unlimited numbers. $599 and up, depending on configuration.
A free version of Valentina Server 8 is available to academics and the education and research market. A non-time limited, personal evaluation version is also available so that non-academics can evaluate Valentina Server for commercial or other purposes.
Valentina 8 for Applications
Paradigma Software Application Developer Kits are available for all major development environments on Linux, Windows and MacOS and allow developers to extend their applications with advanced database and business analytics reporting.
- Valentina DB ADK 8 ($199) allows developers to incorporate the object-relational, Valentina DB into their standalone applications, deployable royalty free on all major development environments on Linux (x86 and ARM7 for Raspberry PI), Windows and MacOS.
- Valentina Reports ADK 8 ($199) allows developers to build report generation into their applications, featuring custom scriptable reports objects. It allows generation of reports from many data sources including MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Valentina DB, with reports served as web pages, images, PDF, LateX and more. Apps are deployable royalty free on all major development environments on Linux (x86 and ARM7 for Raspberry PI), Windows and MacOS.
Valentina Studio 8, Valentina Server 8 and all Valentina 8 ADKs are immediately available for download and licensing through the Paradigma Software website.