Scott Опубликовано в:

Crosstab vs Table

I was cleaning up a few old reports and I noticed a control called Crosstab in the VStudio report editor. Is this new? And if so, what is the difference between that and a table? I don't see much difference. Thanks in advance. Scott...
Chew LM Опубликовано в:

Missing Icon and Pixelated Text on Schema Editor in v9.1.3

Hi, Firstly, thanks for the fix on the Schema Editor performance issue. Found a few more issue in the latest v9.1.3 update, 1. The icon above the table in the schema editor is missing 2. The text in the table look quite bad in lower resolut...
Beatrix Willius Опубликовано в:

Emails from Mantis

Why do I nowadays get emails from Mantis for issues that are not my own? I just got 3 emails regarding https://www.valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=8514 . Regards Beatrix Willius...
Lynn Fredricks Опубликовано в:

Valentina Release 9.1.3 Now Available; Improvements for MariaDB, Valentina Server Properties

Paradigma Software announces Valentina Release 9.1.3, which focuses on fixing issues and performance across multiple products. This release is available for immediate release in the downloads section of the website. Valentina Studio [Imp] About...

About those emails from MANTIS...

We've just completed an update (a long time coming) to our MANTIS site. You may have noticed a few new MANTIS emails showing up in your mailbox and wondered why. Ugly old MANTIS is gone, replaced by pretty new MANTIS. The site is entirely separate...
Vik Rubenfeld Опубликовано в:

Importing JSONB Data from CSV to PostGres?

I would like to import data to a jsonb field from a csv. I've tried things like: "stripes":true, "solids":true "stripes:true", "solids:true" {"stripes":true, "solids":true} ...etc., but I get an error when trying to import to a jsonb fiel...
Beatrix Willius Опубликовано в:

Valentina codesign problem

I'm trying to make a version of my application for the Mac App Store. But codesign gives me problems. Codesigning the app without sandboxing works fine. Codesigning with sandboxing done with the application AppWrapper gave me the error message 9:...
Humberto R. Baptista Опубликовано в:

Conditional Style on Summary fields: it is possible?

Hi. I have a Summary Filed on my forms that I wish to format using the Conditional Style, but I cannot reference the value of the summary field. Is there any way to do it? For instance if the average of a filed is negative I'd like to have the fo...
PontoNet Sistemas Опубликовано в:

Help for print a Report on .NET, using query prepared in VStudo

Hello. Here is my objective: I would like to create a project in Valentina Studio with the database and the query already set in the project, then i would like to call the project on my .NET app (VB.NET) and just print de report that i made before...
Christian Breu Опубликовано в:

Cannot connect VServer anymore...

Is there a way to "reset" VServer? After adding a database, I cannot connect to the server anymore. Even I removed the before added db. What can I do to fix this?...
Chew LM Опубликовано в:

Valentina Studio Schema Editor Performance issue on Macbook Air (2018)

Hi, I tried using it on my new Macbook Air (2018), but i found that the Schema Editor perform very poorly on it. Everything i did on it is very choppy (Pan & Zoom, Moving Tables). Is there anyway to improve the performance? Best Regards...
Eleanor Jones Опубликовано в:

Inconsistent Errors on Update Button in Form

Hello, So I am repeatedly running into an odd error in a form. I have a list of fields (from the source table for the form) for each record, and the records can be clicked through by the arrows without issue. The data mode for these fields is set ...
Karl Grossner Опубликовано в:

Latest upgrade to Studio 9.1 now crashing on Mac OSX High Sierra

I have been using Studio free version daily for a couple of years and it has been quite stable. Two upgrades ago, it began to crash, randomly, e.g. using keyboard shortcuts to move cursor around. Thought the last upgrade might fix this (9.1) but it r...
Alexis Colon Lugo Опубликовано в:

Rest api from xojo to linux with Valentina Sqlite Server

Hi How i can config Rest Sqlite server in linux and connect my iPhone with XOJO app. if any example for it thanks...
jaume Опубликовано в:

Previewing report

Hello I don't know the reason why the reports launched from xojo appears blurred. I've attached 2 files, both are the same report. Thank you...
Kirche der STA Опубликовано в:

How could I apply a Diagramm to an oother Database on the same server

Hi, I'm totally new to Valentina. So please be patient with me :-) I have a productiv-database and a test-database, how can I apply a diagram created on the test-database to the productiv-database? With export and import I would be able to d...
Douglas Paes Опубликовано в:

Related tables don't works

Hi! I currently use version 9.1 (64-bit) of Valentina Studio on Windows 10 and the "Related tables" functionality is not working. Can you help me? Thanks....
Erik Segerdell Опубликовано в:

Refresh views in a form

Is there a way to automatically refresh views of related records in a form, after a new related record has been added? For example in Screen Shot 1, the "Strains" table at the upper right is a View of records related to the current Individu...
Trevor Campbell Опубликовано в:

Trying to Map Parameters To A SubReport

I have a report and a subreport that uses the same query. The query has a start and end date parameter. I'm trying to map the value of the main report parameter value to the subreport parameter value. When I try to map it, I get an error. I...

Valentina Release 9.1.1 Now Available; Adds 64 bit ODBC, Valentina Forms New Features

Valentina Release 9.1.1 is a large update that also improves features included in Valentina 9.1. For this reason, the release notes here include information both for Valentina 9.1 and Valentina 9.1.1. Released before April 1, 2019, because it isn't a...

Здесь нет обсуждений
  1. Posts: 1123
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 1067
  4. Последний пользователь: Awt Adm
Online Members

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server