Christian Breu Опубликовано в:

Error 394506

What is the reason for error 394506 v4rb_7? Is there a list about the v-errors?...
Lynn Fredricks Опубликовано в:

Valentina Release 9.0.7 adds Forms Editor and Reports Improvements, Cumulative Fixes

Paradigma Software Valentina Release 9.0.7 adds several updates and fixes, new features for Valentina Forms, improved Valentina Reports and more. Valentina Studio / Studio Pro Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and form...
Beatrix Willius Опубликовано в:

VException "The link "Link_2" refuses operation."?

What does the above VException mean? I'm trying to export data from one database into another database. 'do cursor dim theCursor as VCursor = theDatabase.SqlSelect("select * from Attachment where recid = 0", EVCursorLocation.kServerSide...

Doing diagnosis without pizza of death - again

I finally took some time to make the diagnosis of my database run without the pizza of death. No joy. 1) The example "Database_Diagnose" shows how not to do this. It uses while mThreadFinished = false app.SleepCurrentThread 100...
Norman Faught Опубликовано в:

Query results windows not working.

On the latest version 7.5.4 64bit on windows 10. Nov 15 2017. Query that works in Query editor does not open the results windows in sql editor. SELECT "public"."school"."name" AS "school_name" , "...
chris rand Опубликовано в:

The "read only" button is not visible in the query. Am I doing something wrong?

I just upgraded to Studio Pro for Mac so that I can update and edit records directly from an outputted query, but the "read only" button is not visible in the query. Am I doing something wrong?...
Erik Segerdell Опубликовано в:

Customizing items in a Combo Box menu in forms

Hello -- We'd like to customize the items in a combo box in a form, so that users will choose from meaningful text labels which would be mapped to the actual values that are recorded in the database. For example, there might a Lab table with 3 rows: ...
jaume Опубликовано в:

Setting subreport datasource

Hello, I've just created a report that contains a subreport Report is launched mRpt = prj.MakeNewReport( app.pl_Reportfilename, ds, app.pl_sql1) mRpt.SetParameterValue( "param1", app.pl_Params(0) ) but I don't know how to set t...
Antonio BIANCA Опубликовано в:

to work, every time

Good morning, I'm a new entry in this forum. I've downloaded the vstudio_9_Win32.exe for installation. I menage a firebird database. At the installation's end, a message tell me that a file is not found on the computer, as shows the attached file...
jaume Опубликовано в:

Params from xojo are ignored

Hello, I've just created a new valentina report with parameters. Viewing this report with interative paremeters works fine. I don't know the reason why whn I call this report from xojo parameters are ignored. mRpt = prj.MakeNewReport( app.pl...
jaume Опубликовано в:

Summary

Hello, I wan to summarize some columns on report footer, so I add summary control on report footer. the column that I wanto to summary is TOTAL_FACTURA, so summary is sum(TOTAL_FACTURA) Sql expression to run this report is select com_ivacomp...
Doru Опубликовано в:

Connection to Azure PosgreSQL is it supported?

I downloaded Valentina Studio and it seems that I cannot connect to the Azure PosgreSQL. The user and db name in the connection are different than the default ones and I cannot change them. Is Azure PosgreSQL supported? I looked over the forums an...

What does "Updated Protocols of Valentina DB" mean?

The release notes for Valentina 9 contain a paragraph: Updated Protocols of Valentina DB. A new protocol removes several previously required keywords, making development on the object-relational platform faster and simpler Can you explain in mo...
Alex Lindsay Опубликовано в:

Cursor options when used with a local embedded Database

I have some questions about the Cursor options when used with a local embedded Database with Xojo V4RB on Mac OS. 1. What is the difference between cursors on the client compared to the cursors on the server for embedded Database? 2. I got an err...
Ruslan Zasukhin Опубликовано в:

Is it time to drop 32-bit products?

Hi Everybody, Soon we going to ship our 9.0 release of Valentina dev tools and components. We decided to still do the release with all 32-bit products that exist currently (and also 64 bit versions). But we think it is time to start dropping 32-bi...
Scott Опубликовано в:

System User Tables (VServer) Editable?

This is a question for my fellow Valentina Developers on the site - and depending on the results, a feature request for the guys at VDB: Does anyone have a need to be able to have additional user attributes beyond what is available to us in VServe...
B M Опубликовано в:

NULL behavior changed in Studio 9.0.2

It appears that 9.0+ handles NULL differently than its counterpart version 8. Version 8 correctly was setting a NULL value in a field of it was set as 'NULLABLE' and no value provided. Version 9 no longer does it. This will create problems when qu...

Valentina Studio 9 & Server 9 Advance Database and Reporting Management

On the 20th anniversary since the first release of Valentina 1.0, the fast object-relational database management system, Paradigma Software announces Release 9 of the Valentina Platform of data management and data visualization tools. Valentina St...

Valentina Database 20 Years of Ultra-Fast, Object-Relational Database

Paradigma Software announces its 20th anniversary since the first release of Valentina Database. Over twenty years ago, Ruslan Zasukhin had some theories on how to take one of the oldest database models known for its speed and bring it forward int...
Alexis Colon Lugo Опубликовано в:

ADK Reports to Excel in XOJO

Hi Can export to Excel from XOJO or CSV files...

Здесь нет обсуждений
  1. Posts: 1154
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 1096
  4. Последний пользователь: Emilio LL
Online Members

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server