Chew LM Опубликовано в:

DROP DATABASE option in Create Dump.

Hi, currently there is no option to include drop database sql into the dump, the existing Drop before restore option does not include dropping the database....
Lynn Fredricks Опубликовано в:

Valentina Release 8.3.8 Improves Query and SQL Editors in Valentina Studio; Other Improvements to ValentinaDB

Paradigma Software Valentina 8.3.8 is a general update providing fixes and improvements in the free Valentina Studio, Valentina Studio Pro and ValentinaDB. Valentina Studio / Studio Pro Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database managemen...
Chew LM Опубликовано в:

Created Dump default value issue

Hi, When i try to restore the dump created by VStudio, I got the following error: Error in query (1067): Invalid default value for 'country_code' Upon checking, i noticed that the default value contain the escape character(\'): `country_code`...
Chew LM Опубликовано в:

SQL Editor failed to execute CREATE PROCEDURE

Hi, I can't seem to execute the following create procedure in the SQL Editor. DELIMITER ;; CREATE PROCEDURE `GetAllPhoneBook`() BEGIN START TRANSACTION; SELECT * FROM phone_book; COMMIT; END;; DELIMITER ; I got the followi...
Chew LM Опубликовано в:

Rearrange item in select tab of Query Editor

Hi, is there a way to rearrange the item sequence in the select tab of the Query Editor? Currently it seem i can only swap the position of 2 item, i had to do a lot of swapping to get an item to the position i want....
Beatrix Willius Опубликовано в:

Misencoded data makes hard crashes

I'm having fun with misencoded data. Should theCursor.Field("OriginatorFrom".setString(App.MailFields.OriginatorFrom) make a hard crash when the data in App.MailFields is misencoded? Crash log: Thread 27 Crashed: 0 libvshared_...

Valentina Database & Reports ADKs with PureBasic via C Lib

If you are using either Valentina DB ADK or Reports ADKs with PureBasic, we now have a dedicated page on the Paradigma Software wiki discussing how to make use of Valentina C ADK for this purpose....
ronaldo florendo jr Опубликовано в:

reports to xojo

Im a license user of valentina studio pro. I want my reports to be use with in xojo. I am using MYSQL, MSSQL and SQLite database. Is there anything should I buy such as plugin so that I can embed it to xojo? Please help...
Scott Roberts Опубликовано в:

Arrays in stored procedures

Is it possible to use an array variable in a stored procedure? The SQL Editor lets me create the following DECLARE statement but I am unable to determine how to set or get the elements of the array. DECLARE v_days_of_week BOOLEAN[7]; -- This ...
Chew LM Опубликовано в:

Save & Resume VStudio work space setup

Hi, Is it possible to save the current work space setup and resume when the VStudio is reopened? Currently, I had to re setup everything every single time I reopen VStudio....
Steve Wilson Опубликовано в:

PureBasic - Valentina Report preview on a CanvasGadget()

I'd like to be able to show preview of a report on PureBasic's CanvasGadget() in the same way you can with Xojo on a Canvas and I'm pondering how that can be achieved. PureBasic has a CatchImage(imageID,*buffer,size) command that enables you to gr...

Package architecture doesn't match system

I'm trying to install Valentina Server on a Debian system. I hope I have downloaded the correct file. When installing with dpkg I get the error message: package architecture (ARM) doesn't match system (i383). The server was downloaded today as Valent...
Frank Опубликовано в:

License keys: Where are they for?

I purchased the Omega Bundle 2018 and received a set of license keys. Can you please explain the different kinds of keys: Where are they for? V4RB... (3 times) VR4RB... (3 times) VSPRO (I think this is Valentina Studio) VSRV... Thank you in ...
cid lopes Опубликовано в:

I installed valentina server on linux with mysql, when I export the report preview to pdf, it generates a blank pdf.

but when I use the server on my local machine, MAC OS, it correctly exports the data in PDF...
Chew LM Опубликовано в:

Disabling single click open SQL Editor in Schema Editor - Diagram

Hi, Not sure if this is an intentional design or a bug. Is there a way to disable the default single click open SQL Editor function in the Schema Editor - Diagram? I keep getting send to the SQL Editor when i try to view the list of created diag...
Chew LM Опубликовано в:

Changing Query Editor background color

Hi, is there a way to change the Query Editor background color? Currently, the default dark grey is making the links line really hard to see unless i highlight it with a mouse....
Helge Tjelta Опубликовано в:

"Can't" and "Don't" use of ' in database, proper way

Hey, recently I got a message from a customer, he could not enter the following into my database: Can't stop falling in love. Reason the ' killed the input. So how do you guys/girls deal with that character. the '. Do I change it to ´or ` inst...

Valentina Studio + Mojave

Is there an ETA for a Valentina Studio version that works for Mojave? From I read Apple "improved" the subpixel rendering. Unfortunately, this makes ALL text barely legible. Regards Beatrix Willius...

Valentina Release 8.3.7 Improves Chart Printing from Valentina Studio, General Updates to ValentinaDB, Valentina Server and C++ ADK

Paradigma Software Valentina 8.3.7 is a general update providing fixes and improvements across most products. Valentina Studio / Studio Pro Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro ...

Getting Started with Valentina Forms

If you just got your copy of Valentina Studio Pro as a part of Omegabundle for Xojo 2018, you should check out how you can create easy custom forms that can be opened locally with a copy of the free Valentina Studio or serve forms from Valentina Serv...

Здесь нет обсуждений
  1. Posts: 1157
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 1099
  4. Последний пользователь: Christiano Marques
Online Members

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server