Valentina Forms are stored in Valentina Projects, making them easily stored, shared and registered on Valentina Server for multi-user use.
Valentina Projects store data assets and objects.
- Organizational directories
- Database data source connections
- Visual front end objects, layouts, controls and more
- Special type of Report optimized for printing labels
- Names of saved queries created and stored in the project
- Visual objects for reporting, layouts, print specifications and more
- Special objects used by Forms, Reports, etc., such as images
Valentina Forms are one type of data asset, but they can also make use of other objects, including queries, scripts and resources.